Sunday, May 23, 2010

laughter and life

watched sex in the city last night... it was effing amazing!!! I am now totally psyched to see sex and the city 2!!



Samantha is an effing goddesss!! : )



the greys anatomy finale was so awesome!!!! I usually don't watch it, but I heard it was going to be amazing.. and let me tell you, it was : ) *spoiler alert below pic*



super happy because MEREDITH AND DEREK LIVE ONE YESHh!!!!! hahah sorry had to get that out there <3333333333333333

someone told me the other day that they didn't think meredith was that pretty until they saw her with really blond hair... I was like.. are you kidding? she was always gorgeous!!! just look at her : )



I swear I almost died when i saw this lmao!!!!!!!



this had me rolling on the floor too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment