Monday, May 17, 2010

bubblegum pink lipstick and sexy vampires

I love today because....

of chocolate. : )

yummmy *dreamy smile*


bubble pink lipstick O_O!!! *awed*

where can i find this?!!!




and super cute retro sailor swimsuits!!! (that finally came in my size lolz! now only if it could go on sale ;3 )



and...
the test that i thought was tommorow... is actually two days from now!!!! :D!! -exorbant happy dance time- : )



plus i found a new awesome video/song :p it is just so.. bright lol and prettyyy... pure cuteness <33... but doesn't really make sense to the non-vampire diaries fan :p (and I figured out how to link youtube videos without downloading them... haha x3 )




my new obsession... Damon Salvatore... -dreamy sighs- if i were elena... there wouldn't even be a second thought about it..


i know i do... : )

1 comment:

  1. I love chocolate and pink lipstick today. How did your test go?

    ReplyDelete